Thanks for your feedback.

PaloT wrote:

> Hello,
> top right corner doesn't look good. Is it only my chrome or it looks
> bad also in other browsers. Attached is screenshot from chrome.

Ok, I thought it would be fun with some dynamic content and therefore I have
added a RSS feed gadget from google. I agree, it is ugly. I have now changed
to another one. Maybe slightly better. If you know of any better rss feed
gadget I would be happy to try it.

PaloT wrote:

> This are my notes (it's my very personal opinion and for real changes
> we need agreement):
> - Generally better than old one
> - DSL sample on right should be removed (we have samples in tutorials)

I disagree. I like "show me the code" style.

PaloT wrote:

> - Top right menu should be reordered: What's new, Installation,
> Documentation, Blog, Forum, Bug tracking

There is not enough space for another link (Bug tracking). What's new is
actually not very interesting for new users, and therefore I don't think it
should be placed first.

PaloT wrote:

> - I like "In a Nutshell" section
> - News should be directly on front page - instead of dsl sample on
> right side or directly after "In a nutshell" section

News is a good idea for a home page, but it must be updated and changed
often to be interesting.  Therefore I added the rss feed.

PaloT wrote:

> - Description is also nice - enough keywords (just add oAW and Eclipse
> keyword to Xtext and Xpand description ;-)

I have fixed that.