Hi Patrik,
I found in syntax file that we are limited in DslComplexType with
number of parametric parameters. Do we really need such complex
syntax?

Shouldn't we have just:
DslComplexType:
  (type=DslType) |
  ("@"domainObjectType=[DslSimpleDomainObject]) |
  (type=DslType"<" (complexTypes+=[DslComplexType]")? (","
complexTypes+=[DslComplexType]")*>");

This will allow to return more complex types specially from Service
methods. Is it also necessary to limit Map to have key parameter only
of DslType? Is it some hibernate constraint?
If it's too complicated for modeling should we support up to 3
parametrized types? For example:
HashMap<@OrgStruct, Pair<@Boss, List<@OrgStruct>>>

I don't know how complex it will be and how fast for parser and xtext
framework. We can live without this but it will be good addition.

TNX

Pavel