Silent fox strikes again!!!!!
Thanks everybody who participate on this release. Important bug fixes
was made and Sculptor is getting new features faster than I can test
them not even use them in real projects. I'm really excited about
"Event Driven" additions, however we have to think how to apply it in
today environment. For this we will need some best practices and
better understanding of real applications - at least for me.

You forgot our new home page: http://sculptor.fornax-platform.org
which I like a lot. I can't find nothing about "ToStringStyle".

Can you write some short blog entry about this release? It's easier to
spread it as blog entry.

Thanks again

Pavel