I have also tried trunk and it is ok, but I don't think we have all maven
build pieces in place. If you find any issues with trunk, please report them
here in the forum (soon new google group). If there are any blocking issues
you can fall back to the old stuff prior to this xtext 1.0 migration.
http://fornax.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/fornax/branches/cartridges/sculptor/before_xtext1.0/

/Patrik