I experienced the problem again today and tried to reproduce the situation. I'm
now able to force the problem to happen in many attempts!

When it happens, it *always* happens on a line with only a curly brace and
leading blanks. Nothing else in the line, just the blanks and the "}". The file
itself is appx. 1100 lines in total.

I found the characters using "Text Diff with active tab" from the file tabs
panel. It can happen with both files compared. Even if a file hasn't been
changed for months. Just loaded into the editor to compare it.

I just now compared two unchanged files loaded from disk and had "chinese"
characters in the left file. I correct it and saved the file. No "chinese"
characters in the right file. I closed both files, openend them again and now I
had "chinese" characters in the right file!

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,77334,77342>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem