Much of the cleanup is done, although there was so much hardcore
pornography on commons that there's still some left in nooks and crannies.

I'm taking the day off from deleting, both today and tomorrow, but I do
encourage people to continue deleting the most extreme stuff.

But as the immediate crisis has passed (successfully!) there is not
nearly the time pressure that there was.  I'm shifting into a slower mode.

We were about to be smeared in all media as hosting hardcore pornography
and doing nothing about it.  Now, the correct storyline is that we are
cleaning up.  I'm proud to have made sure that storyline broke the way
it did, and I'm sorry I had to step on some toes to make it happen.

Now, the key is: let's continue to move forward with a responsible
policy discussion.

--
Jimmy Wales

Please follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/jimmy_wales