On Feb 16, 2011, at 5:52 PM, Nathan wrote:

> At some point WMF employees might just stop posting here altogether,
> to escape the unfounded criticism.

This +1.  I can think of what, three or four instances in the past couple of
weeks, in which WMF employees were excessively criticized for their actions on
this list -- in some cases not even their own actions.  Obviously, we should be
transparent and accountable, and this list is a great tool towards that end.
But that doesn't mean that WMF employee's actions should be assumed to default
to "wrong" until proven otherwise. Otherwise, the limited number of employees
that actually do subscribe to this list, simply won't anymore.

-Dan