On 10/30/07, Alan Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I look forward to further aggravated public shaming of past incompetencies,
> > especially ones so obvious in hindsight, as it always improves motivation
>
> So you can do PR some of the time then Jeff
>
> "aggravated public shaming of past incompetencies"
>
> I have another word for that newspeak ...
>
> "Accountability"

Heh. I'd love to draw attention to issues in other ways, but it does
seem to get results.

> > and encourages members to run for election.
>
> I hope it does. If they believe the board isn't doing the job as well as
> they could...

I am frustrated, and so I will be running for the board again.

If elected, my almost-exclusive focus will be handling legal and
secretarial issues for the board. So I can't guarantee that my being
on the board would necessarily have prevented this particular problem,
but I'd like to think I would have at least screamed very loud.

Luis