On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Dave Neary <dne...@free.fr> wrote:

> It also says "Note that task owners are mandatory as this is not meant as
> a random wishlist" - which I had taken as a warning not to submit proposals
> unapproved (by who, I don't know).

Hi Dave,

As I understand that phrase, it doesn't have much to do with approval, but
it rather means that a feature must have a person (sometimes more than one)
responsible for its completion.
That's so that other parties coordinating the release (release team, design
team, documentation, marketing, etc) have someone to speak to for any issue
or question, and someone able to report on its progress.

Cheers,
Cosimo