Hi everyone,

We're starting a new initiative called Bug Squash Month, and it's launching
now - November 2016! Alexandre (afranke) is the main organizer, so direct
any questions to him. :)

*We need your help participating and spreading the word.* Feel free to use
the graphic linked to in this email [1] to post about Bug Squash Month on
your blog or on social media!

*Please post pictures of yourself squashing bugs* (be as creative as you'd
like), on social media with the hashtags *#GNOME #BugSquash*. Tag or tweet
them @gnome when possible!

*We'll be having 4 Bug Squash days during the month, and the first one is
tomorrow Saturday, October 5th, *where we want as many people as possible
gathering together to squash bugs. These days are great for newcomers and
people interested in contributing to GNOME for the fist time because we'll
have members of the Bug Squad Team on the #bugs channel on IRC helping to
answer questions. If you'd like to organize a local event on those days,
you'll earn extra karma points ;)

Read more here: https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/BugSquashMonth

Get ready to get squishy (squashing bugs).

Best,
Nuritzi & Alexandre

[1] Bug Squash Month promo image, compliments of Robin Tafel:
https://www.gnome.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/
Gnome_bugsquash_Nov_2016.png

*Nuritzi Sanchez*  |  +1.650.218.7388 |  Endless <http://endlessm.com/>