Debarshi Ray <rishi...@lostca.se> wrote:
I wasn't expecting the Foundation to donate to the fundraiser, but to
help spread the word. Of course, I don't know the original context in
which this topic was brought up.

I think it was originally suggested that the Foundation should donate.

If you just want GNOME to promote the fundraisers, there's no need to go through the Board of Directors - just get in touch with the Engagement Team.

The board was positive about the fundraisers in general, and did decide
 to encourage the Engagement Team to publicise them. If this hasn't
 happened, there's still time.

I cannot see any mention in https://www.gnome.org/news/, so I can only
assume that this hasn't happened. :)

If you wanted to make sure that it happens, you could draft a post to put on there. Or we could just promote the campaigns through our social media accounts.

Allan