Hello all,

First, thanks to all candidates for volunteering to the Foundation Board.
Max come from GNOME.Asia team and thanks GNOME and board support Asia.

I know there will be more people ask questions about all domain with
GNOME, so I ask 1 question with Asia first.
I have 3 questions to all candidates ( sorry for my poor English )

1)  How many hours per week do you expect you will be able to dedicate
to working on the board on a regular basis?

---- for 2nd or 3rd ( or more ) term candidacy:
-------- last year,  every one plan 5-10 or 5-15 hours per week,
what's average hours per week when you become board? do you think it's
good hours for life and work balance with you?( I think it might be
good reference for fist term candidacy and let us know your loading )(
Thanks again work and make GNOME forward )

---- for 1st term candidacy:
-------- Please let us know your plan :)

2)  What's your plan and view with GNOME in Asia? How do you think
about grow GNOME in Asia?

3)  How do you make GNOME great again? ( Sorry for my poor English again )
---- Any idea about let everyone say " Wow!! it's GNOME " " I know GNOME :) "

* We start to have sponsors from Asia with GUADEC.
* There are some open source events related and co-work with GNOME
Users Group or Members in Asia.
** Hong Kong Open Source Conference  ( https://opensource.hk/events/ )
** openSUSE.Asia Summit ( https://events.opensuse.org/conference/summitasia16 )
** FUDCon ( https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon?rd=Fudcon ) ---- We
held GNOME.AsiaSummit 2014 together with FUDCon.
** FOSSASIA ( http://fossasia.org/ )

Thanks again for all candidates volunteering to the Foundation Board.

Max Huang