On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 5:48 AM <mcatanz...@gnome.org> wrote:

> This seems like case in point for why we should switch to two-year
> terms! Hopefully this will be the final election in which we elect
> seven directors all at the same time.
>
> Michael

+1. All of the current board members are in agreement that this should be
done and Neil has been investigating how we might do this. So far he's
found someone who has the time and expertise to help us, and is working
with them to understand what needs to change in the bylaws and and how to
implement the changes practically. Unfortunately, it wasn't possible to
move to two year terms for this election cycle, but we hope that it can
move to the staggered two year cycle asap!

- Nuritzi