Hi all,

The LAS organizing team has decided to extend travel sponsorship requests
by another week, so the due date is now: Friday, September 27th.

You can find out how to submit a request here:
https://linuxappsummit.org/travel-sponsorship/

Also, don't forget to register! Do so here:
https://linuxappsummit.org/register/

Best,
Nuritzi

FYI - Speaker notifications will start going out this upcoming week, but
don't worry if you don't hear back from LAS organizers by the end of the
week. It's a roll-out, so not everyone will be notified at the same time.
If you don't hear back in about two weeks, don't hesitate to reach out to
ask about your talk's status.

*Nuritzi Sanchez*