Allan,

please always refer to election rules and guidelines before voting [1]. All
the information that you may require for voting including seats up for
election are available there.

[1] https://vote.gnome.org/2022/rules.html

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 4:16 PM Allan Day <a...@gnome.org> wrote:

> Andrea Veri <a...@gnome.org> wrote:
> >> Please see <https://vote.gnome.org/2022/candidates.html> for more
> details.
>
> When I went to vote, I was uncertain how many seats were up for
> election. I've dug into it, and from what I can tell, this election is
> uncontested? Board terms are two years, the board has seven seats, and
> last year we elected three directors (Thibault, Alberto and Philip),
> meaning that four seats up are open this time round.
>
> Is that correct?
>
> Allan

Cheers,
Andrea

Principal Systems Engineer at Red Hat,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: https://www.dragonsreach.it