Hi all,

The problem got resolved by rebooting the DZLI for this node.

I have a questions,  is system alarm messages using Device Monitor for routing
messages to printer?

As when I rebooted DZLI (LAN module), one of the WP on this node has become the
device monitor master and started printing alarms on LP03.

Thanks for all help

Best regards

Harshad

---------------------- Forwarded by Harshad Viradia/JAMNAGAR/RIL on 08/29/2001

"Harshad Viradia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/29/2001 02:19:07 PM

Please respond to "Foxboro DCS Mail List"
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>