Thanx a Lot.

Our AW51B has crashed and we have to replace by new one.

And We are not having AW51B But in our other plant AW51C is spare .

1.....If some how we get same AW51B then also what is the procedure to
replace sun box? As MAC Address will be changed of AW Box ,is it required to
reboot the each CP? Can we just replace it or something is to be done?

2....And we have to replace AW51B by AW51C which we can get immediatelly
,then also what is to be done? Is sysdef is to be changed? And same
questions as above also?

Thanx a lot in advance

Shawly Hawl