I think it would be nice if everyone would include this information at the
bottom of their e-mails.

The AutoSignature feature of Outlook is very easy to use. Highlight the
"signature" and select AutoSignature.

>From that point on, you are identified. Of course, that does not stop
someone from lying.

Regards,

Alex Johnson
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)
713.932.0222 (fax)

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Ted Jirik [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Tuesday, September 18, 2001 9:51 AM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        Contact Information

        Hello All,

        In light of the recent events which underline
        the need for security I thought it might be a
        good idea to see how users of this list might
        feel about posting a description of themselves
        with contact information.

        This might allow us to refrain from supplying
        critical system information to those who would
        not identify themselves.

        I'll begin,

        My name is Ted Jirik, I worked for Foxboro
        for 15 years. I currently have my own business
        providing programming services to Foxboro
        customers in the northwest United States.

        My company is Real Time Solutions, Inc. and
        I may be contacted at (360) 253-1323.

        Ted Jirik
        Real Time Solutions, Inc.
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]