Re: man command

You need to set the MANPATH environment variable in your profile. Assuming
you log in as root, your default shell is /bin/csh. The configuration of
/bin/csh is defined by /.cshrc.

Add this line to that file:

setenv MANPATH opt/share/man:/opt/fox/ais/man:/usr/openwin/man

Re: Mail

There was a long train of how to setup mail on a Solaris box, but I don't
have a step by step guide. You can do what you want, but getting there will
require reading a lot or getting a recipe from someone else on this list.

Regards,

Alex Johnson
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043