From: Stan Ruth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 10:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AIM historian and display of reduced data

Hello list,

I have an application in which we would like to take data into our AIM *
historian, and reduce the data into hourly and / or daily averages.  We
would like to take these averages and display the most recent values on a
FoxView or Display Manager display.  Is this possible, or do we need to
generate these averages within the control processor instead of using the
historian for the data reduction?

Stan Ruth
Huntsman JCO Process Control

To be removed from this list, send mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe foxboro" in the Subject. Or, send any mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the TLNA HELPDESK at
800-404-2436 or e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]