From: Ball, Patrick G. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 1:08 PM
To: 'Foxboro DCS Mail List'
Subject: RE: Upgrading Foxboro Boxes

Steve,
        I was originally told that the problem was with the twin processors
on the C box (A SUN problem???). The fix was to disable one of the
processor, but we were upgrading for a faster machine. I think that is why
they changed to D and E boxes. ???

Patrick
PSDF

information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the opinion of the
writer only and are not endorsed by ASARCO Inc. unless expressly stated
otherwise.