25.12.2023 13:01, Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-devel пишет:

On Sun, 24 Dec 2023, Maxim Ganetsky via fpc-devel wrote:

As far as I know, Mattias is busy with it and has at least fixed the tests ?

I see the commit by Mattias now, but it does not affect config file created by `make install`, because the following duplicated code is used for creating config files when running `make install`:

https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/pas2js/-/blob/main/fpmake.pp?ref_type=heads#L20

I updated the config file writing. 2 files are written now. My local tests are all OK.

Please elaborate. I just updated FPC and Pas2Js, nothing changed in behavior. Where is the commit?

Sorry, forgot to push. fpmake.pp in pas2js repo.

OK, now config contents have changed, but Codetools tests still fail with the same error (pas2js system unit not found). Config contents:

Contents of /usr/local/bin/pas2js.cfg:

#
# Minimal config file for pas2js compiler
#
# -d is the same as #DEFINE
# -u is the same as #UNDEF
#
# Write always a nice logo ;)
-l

# Display Warnings, Notes and Hints
-vwnh
# If you don't want so much verbosity use
#-vw
#IFDEF FPC_SUBTARGET_NAMESPACED
-Fu$CfgDir../lib/fpc/3.3.1/pas2js/*/namespaced
-Fi$CfgDir../lib/fpc/3.3.1/pas2js/*/src
-Fu$CfgDir../lib/fpc/3.3.1/pas2js/rtl/src
#else
-Fu$CfgDir../lib/fpc/3.3.1/pas2js/*/src
#endif

#IFDEF nodejs
-Jirtl.js
#ENDIF

# Put all generated JavaScript into one file
-Jc

# end.

Contents of /usr/local/bin/pas2js-namespaced.cfg:
||-dUNICODERTL|

--
Best regards,
 Maxim Ganetskymailto:gan...@narod.ru