Unfortunately, there are some issues that make FPC at the moment unuseable on
MacOS

0038492: $setc regression; there is no released compiler download (I know of)
that has this fixed
[number ? ] darwin-aarch64 crash with cthreads, also reported on the mailing
list

I request either a fix of the darwin-aarch64 crash or some feedback or write access to the compiler sources (under my new email address adri...@adriaan.biz) to fix the issue myself. The only other option I see is to fork the compiler and to make it available for download on my website.

Regards,

Adriaan van Os