Hi there,

What is actually the idea about further developments of the IDE, with my particular interest in Darwin.
My impression is that the FPIDE is winx and linux, but not *bsd and not much further development.
Then there is lazarus with more drive, but not much *bsd stuff there too and overall appears to be more complex.
I would be willing to put some effort into it, but which route will give an IDE to darwin faster or more easily. Do you see a chance, that I could get the TextMode IDE to Darwin by myself or should I look into lazarus. Maybe, I missed something, like no way any time soon (:-)

Greetings - Michael