In our previous episode, Juha Manninen said:
> > - big units
> > - type casting (in the worst case)
> > - ...
> >
> > The right choice depends on the application.
>
> Abstract base classes and interfaces are recommended by many but actual
> projects end up copying everything into one file. Surprising... :-)

I never do this, there is no need. Probably similar to the fact that 90% of
the Delphi programs have all important code in event handlers of the GUI
components. That still doesn't make a good thing.

> I must try include files for this problem sometimes. Does FPC really treat
> them differently than Delphi.

IIRC the only difference is that FPC recompiles on .inc change, and under
Delphi you need to force a build after an .inc change.