In our previous episode, Marcos Douglas said:
> >> And now, you understood the little problem?
> >
> > Of course I understand the problem, but I have not yet encountered
> > it in a real project.
>
> So, if we can to put an alias to unit names, there are no more problem.
> I had this problem in real projects. Always happen with the units that
> have very short names or names that are very generic. Therefore, most
> of the frameworks put a prefix in the units.

Note that the " in" syntax is not a cure all similar to prefixing and making
sure that that all filenames are unique. This because there are still two
units with the same name in the searchpath, and one mistake in fixing the
uses clauses will cause problems.

Moreover, I agree mostly with Mattias in that dealing quickly with rare
cases is a lot less work then heavy handed approaches to 'fix' the problem.