Frankly, from a quick skim read, the only thing I find interesting about that language is the column selection operator, for multidimensional arrays, and I think that it might even be possible to integrate that into FreePascal. Such a feature would make FreePascal much easier to use in scientific computation, but it's not really necessary that often

But otherwise, I think you can do most of it in FPC already