Note you are giving up a stack location by using addresses in the form 0x10007FFC instead of 0x10008000. Minor point but it stands out in the binary.

This is all clearly a work in progress, I understand that...

David

On 08/20/2011 11:49 AM, John Clymer wrote:
The thumb2 is meant to support Cortex M3 devices (STM32, Stellaris,
etc.) AFAIK - the mixing of modes is not currently an option.

*From:* Jeppe Græsdal Johansen <jjoha...@student.aau.dk>
*To:* FPC developers' list <fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org>
*Sent:* Sat, August 20, 2011 7:23:39 PM
*Subject:* Re: [fpc-devel] Arm Thumb2 - Stellaris status

Den 20-08-2011 16:46, David Welch skrev:
 > I was hoping for thumb support but I now see that the choices are
limited to arm and thumb+thumb2 (without any separation between thumb
and thumb2). Actually thumb2 wasnt working for me, I got an arm+thumb2
mix, so I will ride this along for a while and see what comes up,
otherwise limit my use to ARM targets, or start working on a thumb
backend. Adding backends as well as arm embedded are of interest to me
so I may work on a little of both.
Why thumb support? The choices are indeed currently only either ARM or
Thumb2(which is Thumb+32 bit extensions). Thumb2 is a variable length
instruction set that looks like an arm+thumb mix, so I guarantee you
that it works :)