On 12/09/2011 13:07, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 12/09/2011 13:49, Martin Schreiber wrote:
True. And because we know what it means to develop something new from scratch
and because I know that I don't want to invest several years into development
of a FPC debugger and because we know that there are not so many people who
Please have a look at some of the Google Summer of Code projects. Some
people can do amazing things in a fraction of the time it takes others.
Oh, and they [Google Summer of Code entrants] don't get paid hundreds of
thousands of euros for their work either. So how much did you benefit
from the FPC project so far? And how much did you pay for FPC? Oh. Never
thought of contributing back, have you?

I think Greame, that is not very well worded. Whatever you attempted to express...

I believe that Martin Schreiber has contributed back quite well. By providing an excellent IDE, he helps spreading fpc. And that is a huge contribution.