On Tue, 20 Mar 2012, Marcos Douglas wrote:

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 8:12 PM,  <michael.vancann...@wisa.be> wrote:

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012, Marcos Douglas wrote:

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<mich...@freepascal.org> wrote:

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012, Marcos Douglas wrote:

No.
Anyway, I change the colum names (id,name to col1, col2)
The error is:
"Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'col', table tempdb.dbo.#t..."

This error has nothing to do with FPC or SQLDB.

Your SQL statement is trying to insert NULL in a required field.

No Michael, see the example I wrote before.

I saw the example :-)

Create table:
create table #t (col1 int, col2 varchar(60))

OBS: No column is required.

This INSERT works:
insert into #t values (1, 'bla bla bla')

This INSERT do NOT works:
insert into #t (col2) values ('bla bla')

This kind of SQL is passed as-is to MSSQL. To my knowledge, SQLDB does not
change it.

If you had been using parameters, it would have been a different story.

Does matter if I use or not parameters.

Yes, of course. In that case, SQLDB does some preprocessing of your SQL
statement.

This can easily be checked. Try setting ParamCheck to 'False' before
executing your statement.