Den 30-10-2012 21:54, SkyDiablo skrev:
so wow !

my question have a little prehistory, but direct to the problem. i have compile a crosscompiler;

windows -> Linux/MIPS

all works fine with one exception. if i start my helloWorld binary on my destination target system, i get this message:

FPU emulator disabled, make sure your toolchain was compiled with software floating point support (soft-float)

someone can think: "oh, the toolchain is wrong", but no, with the same toolchain and with an c++ source, i can create a working binary with this compiler switch: "-msoft-float".

so, how can i implement this "software floating point" behavoir in my FPC binary?

greez & thx,
  sky...
When building the crosscompiler try adding CROSSOPT="-Cfsoft". The same argument(-Cfsoft) should be specified when building a program with the crosscompiler afterwards. -Cf sets the FPU type, which by default is set to mips32. soft sets it to softfpu