Am 21.12.2012 15:58, schrieb Marco van de Voort:
In our previous episode, Sven Barth said:
Also I replaced the linker with the BFD one from the beginning. Also I
tried the 4.4.3 and the 4.6 binutils. The only difference (after adding
"-Cfsse3 -Cppentium3") is now that I'm doing this on Windows. I'll retry
this at the weekend on Linux. What puzzles me though is the "File format
not recognized" when the linker tries to open the "pp.o" file...
What does "file" say about that file?