On 22.12.2012 20:03, Martin Schreiber wrote:
On Saturday 22 December 2012 19:09:27 Florian Klämpfl wrote:
Am 22.12.2012 11:23, schrieb Martin Schreiber:
I propose to extend and render more precisely the mission goals of FPC
and to concentrate the power on the defined goals.

And you think people will work on this defined goals instead of maybe
completely other projects?

Yes. It is a pleasure to work for a project which reaches the goals.

If I had to adhere to goals that I don't see fit I'd not have the enjoyment I currently have when working on FPC. Remember: I (and the other devs) work on this in their free time. At least I have enough goals to adhere to either in university or at work. I don't need another project where I need to do this which I additionally work voluntarily on.

Reagrds,