Hi,

On Tue, 23 Dec 2014, Maciej Izak wrote:

> I've Decided to close the "FreeSparta". Thanks you all for your interest.
> There are several
> reasons.
> [...]
> When I look for new jobs, it seems that there are no more jobs for
> Pascal/Delphi Programmers. Now
> in my new job I'm using Java EE and C# most of the time.

I can feel your pain. :( I had to spend almost a decade in other languages
before I found a Pascal job which suited me.

Actually, I visited a few meetings lately, where I talked with
representatives of several companies with large existing Pascal code base,
and were looking to hire Pascal/Delphi developers, but they were strugling
to find good candidates. Or sometimes any at all.

Maybe there's supply and maybe there's demand but these - for some reason
- cannot meet? How about some FPC/Delphi job forum?

Maybe FPC-Devel is not the best place to discuss this, but it's definitely
a topic I'd be glad to hear other's opinion on this.

Charlie