I thought that "reply" and changing the subject to a new one will do the trick...

Is "topic" stored somewhere in the mail headers?

Sorry,
Gennady

On 10/31/2016 4:42 PM, wkitt...@windstream.net wrote:
On 10/31/2016 04:01 PM, Gennady Agranov wrote:
Hi,

I have an issue with loading JNI library for Raspberry :(

what does this have to do with the "A generic function for (multicore) cache flush?" topic you attached it to by replying to that topic? you should use the [write] or [post] button and then type in the name of the mailing list or news group... then the subject and the post instead of trying to take shortcuts and hijacking a topic...