Hi everybody - my first post here...

At the moment I am spending some time with fpc's numlib and writing a wrapper for a more versatile fitting procedure. Are there any problems to add the unit math to the uses clause of some numlib units? I want to use the value NaN (not-a-number) which is defined in numlib, but there is no way to check whether a value is "equal" to NaN. In math, however, there is a function IsNaN(). And my feeling is that these special numbers NaN and Infinity are implemented in math in a more general way than in numlib. An idea would be to remove NaN and Infinity from the numlib unit "typ" to replace them by the math values.

Werner