Hi,

On 27/08/2014 00:09, Olivier Coursière wrote:
Hi,

On 18/08/2014 22:18, Florian Klämpfl wrote:
Am 17.08.2014 19:16, schrieb Olivier Coursière:
I am wondering what would be the best way to continue this work as it is the first time i am working
on a really new target :
  - a new branch ?
IMO a branch.
A branch is fine for me. I suppose some administrative work is required to setup a branch with the corresponding writing rights.

No emergency though, it is a very early work in progress !

I have resumed my work on this target after finding that an annoying problem with string constants was fixed (i don't know what was exactly the problem, so kudos goes to one or more contributors from the previous year). Since then, WriteLn and memory allocation was implemented and should work as expected.

Maybe it is time to create a branch. I suppose the branch should be created by a core developer and some rights given to me so i can commit to this new branch. Am i right ?

I have updated the UEFI page on the freepascal wiki with my current patch : http://wiki.freepascal.org/UEFI. Most of the remaining work should be to implement features using the UEFI API as a backend (such as file access support).

Olivier