On 11/4/2018 7:26 PM, Ben Grasset wrote:
I'm not young. You're making all kinds of assumptions here. TP7 /is /generally speaking, irrelevant in the fast majority of cases nowadays.
Talking about making assumptions!

The overall point is just that I believe it is /highly/ reasonable to suggest that article is of interest to exceedingly few people at this current point in time, and that there are almost certainly things that would be found useful by a significantly higher number of people that could take its place. Not that I'm absolutely /not/ suggesting it be removed entirely.
If it is not of interest for YOU, then simply ignore it. There ARE people for whom that info IS in fact interesting. Again, it is YOU who makes wild assumptions here.

Ralf

---