Saying that though, despite the near-identical time, what's the size of
the binary like?  It should be the same or slightly smaller, but
(hopefully) never larger.

 Gareth aka. Kit

 On Sun 09/12/18 03:32 , "Ryan Joseph" r...@thealchemistguild.com sent:

 > On Dec 9, 2018, at 9:15 AM, J. Gareth Moreton  wrote:
 >
 > Hmmm, that's a shame if the time difference is so small. Up to you if
it's worth it or not. I hoped it would be slightly better than that,
although if it's consistently faster, especially with large projects, then
it's a winner in my eyes. Fingers crossed!

 My biggest project is only ~20 seconds so it’s just not a big enough
code base I think.

 How do we even know how much of the time was spent on code generation vs
parsing? All I looked at was the final time using -vs when it got to the
linking phase.

 Regards,
 Ryan Joseph