On 12/15/18 9:29 AM, Nikolai Zhubr wrote:
I suspect this is an inintended flag set by my arm-linux-as.exe for some reason... Probably have to get rid of it somehow...

so the real questions are:

  1. is this flag being set erroneously?
  2. are the .o files being built properly?
  3. should ./pp (and others?) be rebuilt so that it does
     use/allow VFP instructions to be used?