Travis Siegel via fpc-devel <fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org> schrieb am
Mo., 28. Sep. 2020, 10:01:

> But, in any case, if there's a way to get 64-bit versions on windows, I'd
> like to know how.

Easiest: install a 64-bit Lazarus, it contains a 64-bit FPC.

Other than that: download the source for your compiler version and do:

make all CPU_TARGET=x86_64 OS_TARGET=win64 FPMAKEOPT="-T <thds>"
make install CPU_TARGET=x86_64 OS_TARGET=win64
INSTALL_PREFIX=the\path\you\want

<thds> is the number if threads you want to use during the build. I usually
use the number of cores of my CPU.

You should then copy the fpc.cfg from your existing installation (it's next
to the fpc binary) and adjust the paths in there.