Am 29.09.21 um 15:19 schrieb Gabor Boros via fpc-devel:
2021.09.26. 10:42 keltezéssel, Florian Klämpfl via fpc-devel írta:
To do so, some stuff from main (former trunk) might need to be merged as well as regressions against 3.2.2 need to be fixed.

Florian,

f6e6b807d5db9adaebd4f17f83b331bed1e09399 (https://lists.freepascal.org pipermail/fpc-pascal/2020-July/058287.html)

Fixed in trunk earlier but 3.2.2 still slow. Can you backport the fix to fixes_3_2 or is not an easy task?

It is more a question of philosophy: it is not really a fix of a regression or any other serious bug. So I prefer not to do so expect if you tell me, lazarus is running 10 times slower than needed due to this ;)