On Sun, 12 Nov 2023, Florian Klämpfl via fpc-devel wrote:

Am 12.11.2023 um 17:44 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-devel
<fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org>:

On Thu, 9 Nov 2023, Maxim Ganetsky via fpc-devel wrote:

Is there any estimation how much will it take to be fixed?
No, since I don't even know yet what the fix is.
If it will take too long, I would like to suggest to temporarily disable
generation of documentation in order to have binary snapshots available again.
That is what I proposed in the first place.

Since the units reference documentation has become too big for LaTeX to handle,
I have disabled the generation of PDF for the units reference documentation.

Henceforth, the documentation for the units will only be available as HTML.
(and, presumably, chm)

The build should again be OK.

For the CI it should be no problem.  But most installers only come with
the PDFs and fixing this properly will be probably a tedious task).  Is it
possible to split the affected document?

It is possible, but then 50% of the references are broken...

I need to think how this can be fixed.