Am 09.12.2014 um 08:22 schrieb Tomas Hajny:
On Tue, December 9, 2014 02:17, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
I've changed my mail account, hope that it doesn't bounce so often
(Sending response off the list) Good. However, you should better subscribe
your new address (and probably set one of the addresses to the
non-delivery mode), because otherwise each your post has to wait for
approval from one of the moderators. Also note that if you keep your AOL
address as the one receiving the message, you'd probably still miss some
messages which get bounced by AOL instead of delivered to you.

Sorry, I missed that I'm subscribed to 3 lists :-(

Now all lists should be redirected to my new (this) address, but I'm still waiting for one confirmation notification.

DoDi