Am I doing something wrong, or missed a memo somewhere?

I have tried accessing the FPC forum on the website, but neither it, nor the Lazarus portion of the website is accessible. Basically, any portion of the website which includes the lazarus sub-domain doesn't work (which includes the forum portion). This has been the case for at least a year and a half. Not sure if something is messed up on the server side (with named or with httpd configuration?), or if I am doing something wrong on my side (though, I can not think of what).

Any info on this would be appreciated.

WY
Denver