Hello,

I have installed FPC 2.2 from the Lazarus snapshots. Now I am trying
to compile the latest FPC sources from SVN. A few weeks ago, this
worked but now I get:

"variants.pp(518,14) Fatal: Unknown compilerproc "fpc_copy_proc". Check
if you use the correct run time library.

How can I check this? According to my fpc.cfg file which came with
Lazarus, the compiler should automatically go into the correct folders
for its library:

-Fu/usr/local/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget
-Fu/usr/local/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/*
-Fu/usr/local/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/rtl

The reason I want to recompile is the improvements to
tppumodule.search_unit. In Lazarus, I often have to rebuild the whole
project because files are not found when I only hit F9. Have the
improvements to tppumodule.search_unit been ported back to version
2.2 yet?

Where can I get the 2.2 sources?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,