Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 5:55 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you want to do some large work to increase the use of FPC I would
recommend creating a Window Manager instead, probably with fpgui.

How far did you guys get with the 'fpwm' project?  Did it actually run
at some point. I see the last code changes was 2 years ago.

I just checked out fpwm and updated it and fpgui locally so it can compile. It does almost nothing atm but can reparent and close windows :) not alot. I was thinking I might write a widget for resizing and moving windows. Currently the window "title bar" is a Label and a Button that has an "X" for it's text and stdimg.quit as the image. I might work on it some in the coming week if I can find the time.

Regards,

Andrew