Hi,

I'm busy translating our projects. fpGUI Toolkit uses it's own
translation via .po files (similar to Lazarus projects). But now there
are some output that is not being translated because it is output from
the RTL. One such case is the output of BoolToStr().

How am I supposed to translate that, or must I implement my own
fpgBoolToStr() to fpGUI project?

My default locale is en_ZA.UTF-8.  Normally if I change the LANG
environment variable, my fpGUI based projects look for those language
translation .po files and if none is found, it reverts to the default
compiled locale (normally English, but other languages can be selected
as default)

========  Console output ==================
$ ./project1
True