Florian Klaempfl wrote:
Anthony Walter schrieb:
Okay, I am going to call bullshit on you.

What about just unsubscribing from the list? Nobody needs you here. MvC
did an incredible job on FPC docs, you just waste our time.

Actually it is a very ridiculous behavior to talk about developers of the Free Pascal and Lazarus by using such words . To hear such an ugly sentence is a very disgusting experience . Ideas may be different from the Free Pascal or Lazarus developers , but expressing such ideas do not give any one to right to use any meaningless and useless expressions .

No one should forget that Free Pascal and Lazarus developers are consuming a portion of their lives for benefits of us , and they only deserve a great thank you to themselves .

I am writing programs since 1970 and I know many programming languages .
Pascal is still the one of the most elegant languages . The tasks of developers of Free Pascal and Lazarus are not easy ones . Instead of blaming them , it is necessary to help them by writing test programs , feature implementation samples tested very well and accompanied with test programs and documentation , documentation of parts which can be used for teaching of these parts , bug reports containing sufficiently expressive how to fixes may be developed and others .

Thank you very much .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk