On 22 Feb 2010, at 14:35, Anthony Walter wrote:

The syntax that Prism uses is a lot cleaner in many respects - especially removing the "procedure"/"function" conundrum and using instead "method". However, in other ways it is horrible and so I can also see why it is not
something worth discussing further.

I am no Prism fan (I prefer native code). Having said that, would you
care to explain the other ways in which it is horrible?

Maybe this discussion could be moved to the fpc-other list? It's not really directly applicable to FPC anymore.

Thanks,

Jonas
FPC mailing lists admin